What is a SEL Logistics company?
SEL is the acronym that stands for Integral Logistics Services. The License to operate as a SEL logistics company was born in Costa Rica in 2010.
These type of companies are beneficiaries of the Free Zones Regime, which allows offering value-added services in matters of planning, control and management of inventories, selection, packaging, fractioning, billing, labeling, unpacking, division, classification, repackaging, remarking, picking and distribution of merchandise.
An example of this business model is Segex, a 100% Costa Rican integral logistics company, specialized in providing tailored solutions to the supply chains of companies in the Life Sciences industry.
5 benefits you get from working with Segex, a SEL logistics company
Today we present you 5 reasons why we are the best logistics operator:
1. We offer flexible and tailored solutions, beyond logistics: At Segex we make our service more flexible to meet the needs of each of our clients in a personalized way.
In addition, our clients can have administrated their inventory, place orders, condition their products and distribute them in the same place, either locally or internationally.
2. We have exclusive and specializaed experience in the Life Sciences industry: Segex is the only company in Costa Rica that has this level of specialization and understanding of the needs, challenges and regulations of this industry. Also, has infrastructure and a Quality Management System that meets the required global standards.
3. Duty benefits: merchandise from abroad, on which the logistics service is provided, that enter the Free Zone area is exempt from taxes and may be under this condition until it is decided to nationalize or re-export.
4. Simplified customs processes: customs processes and controls are much more agile for a SEL company
5. Strategic location: we have a double privileged location, since we are located in Costa Rica, a place that allows us to connect with the world by land, air and sea.
In addition, our facilities are in Coyol Free Zone, a free zone awarded by The European magazine as the Best Free Zone in Latin America in 2020, which is located at:
– 5 miles from Juan Santamaría Airport
– 110 miles from the Port of Limón and 37 miles from Puerto Caldera
– 166 miles from Nicaragua and 210 miles from Panama
For more information about the SEL business model and the benefits of having the bes logistics operator, please contact Gabriela Ruiz at email@example.com